Are you considering selling a care home or group of homes in the next couple of years? If so, are they ready for sale? Do they have a strong track record of regulatory compliance and profitability? If not, we can help you prepare your homes for sale.
Alternatively, are you interested in entering the care sector or adding further homes to your portfolio?
Whatever your requirement, Caresolve’s vastly experienced team of industry professionals can help you make the right decisions and provide as much support as you need.
Because we only focus on the care sector, we have specific market knowledge and intelligence regarding all aspects of care home acquisitions and disposals.
Our services include:
- Preparing care homes for sale including operational, regulatory and financial reviews, strategic and business planning, aimed at maximising the potential of your home(s).
- Detailed analysis of any potential acquisitions, including financial and operational Due Diligence
- Providing expert support through all aspects of any transaction
- Detailed knowledge of both traditional / alternative funding channels
- Full range of consultancy services including: operational management, coaching and mentoring and all regulatory aspects
- Trusted partners providing industry leading support in areas such as corporate finance, legal, accountancy and tax.
Perhaps most important of all, you are guaranteed a discreet and confidential service at all times.
For further information, contact Richard Shore – http://www.caresolve.org.uk/team/richard-shore/